Very early on in the webcomic, Hazel makes it known that she is looking for writing jobs through a phone conversation with Reese. Jameson provides Hazel with a newspaper clipping that leads her to her first job at The Daily Tribune. At the Tribune, she starts off as a reporter, but soon becomes a columnist for other 20-something's in the city. This column leads to her job at Pussy Whipped Magazine.
In the beginning, Hazel was single and nursing a 10-year crush upon Reese, though nothing came of it in the end. Her first actual romantic date was with Jameson; however, that developed no further than a kiss, as Jameson had mainly agreed to the date to prove a point to Hazel. Hazel appears to have been significantly more affected by the kiss than Jameson, and as a result developed a deep jealousy of Jameson's love interest, Maureen.
Guide to Strips featuring Hazel Edit
Hazel's Drunk Writing Edit
- ↑ http://www.girlswithslingshots.com/comic/gws1/
- ↑ http://www.girlswithslingshots.com/comic/gws14/
- ↑ http://www.girlswithslingshots.com/comic/gws17/
- ↑ http://www.girlswithslingshots.com/comic/gws19/
- ↑ http://www.girlswithslingshots.com/comic/gws48/
- ↑ http://www.girlswithslingshots.com/comic/gws106/
- ↑ http://www.girlswithslingshots.com/comic/gws18/
- ↑ http://www.girlswithslingshots.com/comic/gws22/
- ↑ http://www.girlswithslingshots.com/comic/gws26/
- ↑ http://www.girlswithslingshots.com/comic/gws53/
- ↑ http://www.girlswithslingshots.com/comic/gws85/